Monday, February 22, 2010

Me? Bake?! *scoffs*

I love eating cake though I very rarely bake. Times are tough though.. no mums, sisters, aunties or lovely friends (like Kim, Rosie or Hannah) to fulfill my home-baked needs. That, coupled with Adam's sudden desire and consequently requests for Cinnamon Teacake prompted a trip to John Lewis for bakeware (they seriously need a Peter's of Kensington here).

After said goods were acquired, I baked this Apple Cinnamon Teacake:


The tin I used was smaller than the one the recipe recommended (it's the only size I have!) so I was a teensy bit worried when it started rising over the edge.. but luckily not too far in the end.


It needed more cinnamon and more apple in my opinion and probably 10mins less in the oven. Must remember to tweak accordingly next time.



1 comment:

Dean said...

Please send me a moderate sized piece thankyou