Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hello Sunshine

I think I'm overwhelmed by all travel blogging there is to catch up on from last year. As such, I'm going to ignore it for now..

It's been cold here and both Ad and I were horribly sick in January - diagnosis for me: Bad flu (possibly of the swine variety) followed by a chest infection (possibly pneumonia). I say "possibly" as doctors in London don't like you visiting when you're sick! They'd rather you just call for an over the phone consultation which of course leads to nothing conclusive.. As for Adam, his fever made him sweat so much that I almost drowned sleeping next to him!

Anywho.. a few weeks later we were finally back on our feet and craving some vitamin D so seized the opportunity to catch some elusive winter rays.


From a park bench in Hoxton, watching the kids play soccer, err I mean football.


No comments: